Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today, we have three married adult children, with another minor child, two sons-in-law, a daughter-in-law, and four young grandchildren.

I am doing as I always do, and quietly honoring the day.


Happy 36th Anniversary, M. 14344, 7...7. God bless you!






Remember:
"143, 44..... 7, M".

God bless you!

Our vows:

I (M), take you (M) to be my wife.
I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you
all the days of my life.

I (M), take you (M) to be my husband.
I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you
all the days of our....er, my life.

grin... exactly as they were said that day, remember.....



(Happy Anniversary to you and dh, also, Jean of Catholic Fire!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean Heimann said...

Happy Anniversary, M.!

May God pour out an abundance of blessings and graces upon your marriage.

Jean

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 2:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Ah, thank you, Jean! From your lips (fingertips) to God's ears (eyes)...

I hope yours was really special!

God bless!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 7:11:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home