Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Terri -Day 4

I missed Day 3, because I had little time to try to formulate thoughts on this topic. It hardly seems like it has been a full year since we 'watched' this unfold.

So many people try to dismiss this as a religious issue, which it is. But it is far more than that. This issue reaches all of us. This issue portends serious consequences for all living people, not just those with disabilities. Why?

Because at any moment, any one of us can become disabled.

Today, I draw your attention to an article I put in my blog by Nat Hentoff, a self-professed atheist, who is adamantly pro-life. This one was published two days before Terri died, and speaks of Judicial Murder.

He has many other articles online on Terri and other Life issues. If you have not read him, you should.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home