Sunday, March 19, 2006

Because of You by Kelly Clarkson Revisited

Oh, I love sitemeter.

I had a visitor who came from a website (there are two pages) that talked about Kelly Clarkson's video, and the effect that Dianne Sollee's email that I posted here had back in November on WriteWingNut's family.

So, anyone who is part of the Kelly Clarkson Express forums know if she was ever told about the effect the Because of You Video is having on people?

It is still showing at the same site that Diane Sollee sent us to in her email.

Perhaps it is time to watch that video of hers again. Better yet, I may have to buy it.

1 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I've often wondered the same thing (if word ever got back to Kelly).

Thanks for your prayers for my family, by the way! It means so much to us!

Monday, March 20, 2006 at 2:46:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home