Monday, March 06, 2006

I Swear They Have Legs....



Doing my laundry tonight and yesterday......tonight I went into the laundry room and almost fell on my .... slipped on one of those used fabric softener cloths.


I have been picking them up and putting them into a wastebasket that has a COVER on it that swings ... I swear that they wait til the lights go off and I exit the room, then gang together and help some 'jump out'!!


Why? Because I always seem to find more scattered here and there in the room, no matter how many times I throw the darn things out!

I can hear them talking.... "Ok, she's gone... lift me up, I'll pull some of you out with me! Time to make the break! But once y'all are out, ye're on yer own! LET'S GO! "

Too bad they are so soft. If they were not, I could at least hear them hitting the floor and be forewarned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home