Sunday, February 12, 2006

NoDivorces.Com New Strategy

Got this email from a friend, Dan, who has been working to 
change no fault forced unilateral divorce laws for quite awhile.
It is a very interesting concept!

God bless!

Hi,

This is Dan from nodivorces.com.
I just posted something I think just might sink the divorce industry.

It's pretty simple, but if it works, it could shake up this whole
world in a really heavy way, kind of like a social atomic bomb.

See www.nodivorces.com

Firecracker level is trivial and takes only a few minutes, but as
you go up the levels, Dynamite is still easy, but Super Dynamite is
a little more challenging. Atom Bomb and Super Atom Bomb are still
reachable. I think Neutron Bomb is and perhaps Hydrogen Bomb, but
I'm not sure about Nova and Super Nova. I think they could, but
someone would have to rip into it immediately full speed ahead I
think, but it might be possible.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home