Friday, February 10, 2006

Case against Jesus’ existence dismissed

Having heard that the case was dismissed, and that the Judge had also said that there was sufficient cause for a defamation suit against the man who sued the Catholic priest... I searched and finally found the story!

The existence of Jesus case was thrown out of court:

Cascioli, a former schoolmate of Righi’s, said he had not expected the case to succeed in overwhelmingly Roman Catholic Italy.

“This is not surprising but it doesn’t mean it all ends here,” he said, adding that he’s considering taking the case to the European Court of Human Rights.

“This is an important case and it deserves to go ahead,” he said.

Slander investigation recommended
Judge Gaetano Mautone said in his decision that prosecutors should investigate Cascioli for possible slander.


On the news, though, it was said that Cascioli WAS going to appeal it to the European Court of Human Rights. As much as Christianity is dwindling in the European countries, it would not surprise me to hear that they do accept the case, and once again, Fr. Righi is called on to testify for the Lord of Lords, King of Kings.

This is the first time that I had read that Cascioli was a CLASSMATE of Fr Righi's, however!!

Makes one wonder what kind of relationship they had in the past while going to school together, doesn't it?


God bless!


Related Tags: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I heard about that story. Made me SO mad! I'm so glad they dropped the case. It was ridiculous!

If you get a chance, come see my new look on my blog and tell me what you think!

(((((hugs)))))

Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 3:31:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I was there already and left a comment. I really like it! grin!

Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 4:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home