Saturday, February 11, 2006

More on Commercials I Dislike

I cannot WAIT for Feb 15th to be here. I am soooo tired of the Vermont Teddy Bear commercial that depicts a bunch of gaspy high pitched females acting like... they belong in a hospital being treated for respiratory distress. I want to hand them a Hand Held NEBULIZER to get over it!

I have been with MANY female friends who have gotten terrific gifts in my time, and NEVER heard anything like those women. It drives me to distraction every time that thing comes on!

And if it has been on ONCE today on the Channels I have had on, it has been on at least twice an hour. And it has been on for at least a week or more.

And it is driving me insane. I hit the MUTE button every time now.

Don't get me wrong. The Teddy Bears are cute. But this commercial played last year, and I hated it then, too. And if I ever GOT one of these Teddy Bears, all I would think of is the COMMERCIAL.

Vermont Teddy Bear--get real.

Even the pajamagram commercials are better than this one!

Only four more days and FREEDOM!

2 Comments:

Blogger WI Catholic said...

You are WELCOME, (I think... grin). I am opinionated on some topics, conservative, fervently Catholic/Christian in my core beliefs, (not so much 'religious' per se) Life issues are important to me because I have worked in Health for ages (perhaps as long as you have lived?? I am told I am 'old' by my second child...sigh). But I am more 'liberal' in some areas..ie, care of the poor/disabled is extremely important to me (lost a job over that issue...) and I am NOT pro death penalty.

So there may be areas that we can agree on in spite of how it seems.

And thank YOU for visiting! Come on back!

God bless!

Sunday, February 12, 2006 at 7:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Yeah, but WHO? lol Thanks for stopping in!

God bless!

Sunday, February 12, 2006 at 10:08:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home