Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Visitors Are Nice!

I had to laugh tonight as I looked at the site meter. I am being visited by someone from Brigham Young University, Temple University, The University of Hong Kong, Princeton University (that one I thought would relate to Walid...but nope, it was Terri Martin Hekker that brought the visit), Auburn University, DePaul University, and the Catholic University of America.

What a wide range is represented! Some stayed a short time, some left right away, and some... read awhile.

I also like to see the different countries! Chile, Phillippines, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, IRELAND (yay!), Australia, Turkey, United Kingdom, and others. Surprised me, though I do know that this IS the 'World Wide Web', so it really should not have done so.

Many from Wisconsin, too.

Enjoyed knowing that it was more than just a few.

God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Don't you just love SiteMeter?!! It's a nosy person's best friend, lol.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 at 3:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home