Monday, November 07, 2005

Thoughts

A few more words to think about regarding adoption. The first says exactly what I felt from the first moment I held each of my daughters. The second... is self explanatory. Enjoy!



MY MIRACLE

"When they placed you in my arms and I looked into your face,
I felt our hearts melt into one ~ a miracle took place.
My prayer was finally answered,
Though delayed, 'twas not denied ~
The pain of love unanswered, in a moment's time subsides.

God's plan seemed hard to understand.

The circle's now complete.
He placed the heavens in my arms, so precious and so sweet.
Though you grew within another, my soul and yours were one.
We united in God's loving heart before life had begun.
I received a priceless treasure ~ this adopted child I love...
A gift of joy and happiness to me from God above."

Alice Moore, Gatlinburg, Tennessee



Natural Child: Any child who is not artificial.

Real Parent: Any parent who is not imaginary.

Your Own Child: Any child who is not someone else's child.

Adopted Child: A natural child, with a real parent, who is all my own.
~~Rita Laws, PhD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home