Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Day!


Have a VERY HAPPY and BLESSED Thanksgiving Day, everyone!
Remember to thank God for all of your blessings!


I am thankful for my three children and their spouses/fiancee,
as well as my four grandchildren.
For my work.
For a warm place to live.
For my friends.
For all of our military personnel,
policemen, firemen, and emergency personnel.
For so many things that I can't begin to name them all.

12 Step philosophy encourages an attitude of gratitude,
and Scripture encourages us to Praise Him in ALL things,
because He will cause ALL things to work together for good
for those who love and serve Him.
Even when we cannot see it happening...

Drive safely, Eat well, Enjoy family and friends,
but don't forget where it all comes from.

May God bless you and keep you, Make His face shine upon you, and give you peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home