Friday, November 18, 2005

And then, some humor....

Also was watching EWTN's Life on the Rock tonight, and they ended the program with a short video of Nick Alexander singing a parody of "Should I Stay or Should I Go?"

I had not heard of him until I saw that segment, and have to admit that I was giggling as I watched. Googling, I found some tidbits and reviews of his work (and I did not even KNOW he has a website!). Many of his links there no longer work, and sadly, I could not find the parody I heard, "Should I Sit or Should I Kneel" to listen to.


Some of the other tidbits I found about him did not necessarily make me want to know him better.
But for tonight, with all the bad news, for a short time, I was roaring with laughter!

UPDATE:
1/5/06 Heard from Nick Alexander himself, and when I checked here, found that the link to his website was not working above. It should be now.

Via the comment box below, we have access to his parodies here. Thank you, Nick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home