Thursday, August 11, 2005

Glass Nickel Pizza Company...

While working in a nearby city, I found Glass Nickel Pizza Company.

LOVE the menu, and often order while at work, but also have been known to stop in after second shift and get a take out order to bring home, about 30 miles or so away.... because my area is basically deprived for delivery places...sigh. Better yet, I like their food! The Feta-licious Pizza, the MUSHROOMS, the Smothered Chicken, the Spinach Cheese Bread... and on and on and on. I have not yet gotten to the pastas, and there are a couple of other specialty pizzas I have been thinking of trying...

Tonight, while watching TV, I looked them up online, figuring EVERY good place has a website! I was not disappointed. They do. Grin. And... they also have something else of interest! They deliver using cooking oil for fuel at one of their sites in Madison!

I sent them an email tonight... STRONGLY encouraging them to expand to this area, even giving them a way to find a location so that I can fall into their DELIVERY zone. ....

If they come, I will order. If they build here, I may never have to cook again.... grin.

Well, can't go that far, but you get the point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home