Friday, March 11, 2005

For the sake of Terri Schiavo

K.L. Marsala wrote an article that is on The American Thinker website, and it is very good, asking where are the women's rights activists in the matter of Terri Schiavo. I have found personally that they never seem to show up for things that are not involving reproductive or abortion rights, or no fault divorce.

Those who are pro-life AND pro-women are fighting for Terri's right to life as are
Susan B Anthony List .

After reading K. L. Marsala's "For the Sake of Terri Schiavo", I also went to her website, where I found a response I had read earlier yesterday and 'tossed' into the cyber oblivion by simply deleting the google news email I had received. But she responded to him, as I should have done. Granted, it was her article he was writing about. But when we see errors in thinking as he has, they need to be corrected, especially in something as important as Terri's life. (Forgive me, Lord for my laxness...)

You can read both by scrolling down on her website for these two letters. She has another GOOD letter printed there by Karen August. Don't pass these up...... just click below:

Check out this month's Favorite Letter:
This month we've posted two. We'd love to hear your opinion email
1) Response from Chief of Bio-Ethics Paul Wolpe to For the Sake of Terri Schiavo that ran in the Augusta Free Press.
2) Karen August- On Terri Schiavo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home