Wednesday, March 09, 2005

An Excellent Couple of Articles on Terri!

Sometimes while reading, you happen upon an EXCELLENT piece that takes you to ANOTHER excellent piece of written work. I had to work three shifts in two days, so had not read my emails until today, since Mar 7. I am glad that I did not just delete the nearly 300 emails waiting for me at that address!!

Cheryl Ford, RN fighting4Terri has sent many emails in the past couple of days. As I began reading them, I came to this article by J B Williams, and I highly recommend spending the small amount of time it takes to read it, to read his first piece (he has a hyperlink to it) and also to read the one he has hyperlinked by Joan Swirsky, entitled
Why Terri (and All Compromised Children) Should Live.

Cheryl, thank you for bringing this to my attention! J
B Williams, thank YOU for your words, and for also introducing me to your dear writing friend, Joan Swirsky. Your conclusion shows that if everyone really read ABOUT Terri and the evidence of the truth that IS out there, they would see that Terri deserves to live, and the one who needs to LET GO is Michael. God bless!

LIFE IS PRECIOUS
FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH~
CHERISH IT!
PROTECT IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home