Saturday, April 16, 2011

Allen West's Late Night Speech Causes Crowd to Sing God Bless America!

I BELIEVE that I have accurately transcribed the section of his talk last night with the prayer request in it....
Starting at approximately 04:55

It's been 100 days since I took the oath of office for about the 7th or 8th time, but this time I took the oath of office in a suit and tie
..(But) The committment remains the same. What I see in Washington DC lets me know that one simple thing has to happen. We have got to restore principled leadership in that place. If we don't restore principled leadership, no matter how hard you work down here, you'll be like a hamster on a treadmill, and you're not going to go anywhere.

...so, each and every day that I wake up, I want you to know one simple thing--I don't care how tired I am, I will continue to fight for you. I only ask one simple thing: Keep me in prayer. Read..(applause and shouts)....If you just have a little bit of time, whenever you can, turn over to First Kings Chapter 3, the exact same prayer that Solomon asked of wisdom and discernment to lead the people. Please pray that prayer. And also, please pray a simple prayer for my wife and my 2 daughters ..(inaudible..that they stay safe, that they stay strong)


1Kings 3:6-10
And Solomon said, "Thou hast shown great and steadfast love to thy servant David my father, because he walked before thee in faithfulness, in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart toward thee; and thou hast kept for him this great and steadfast love, and hast given him a son to sit on his throne this day.
And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king in place of David my father, although I am but a little child; I do not know how to go out or come in.
And thy servant is in the midst of thy people whom thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered or counted for multitude.
Give thy servant therefore an understanding mind to govern thy people, that I may discern between good and evil; for who is able to govern this thy great people?"
It pleased the Lord that Solomon had asked this.



Allen West's Late Night Speech Causes Crowd to Sing God Bless America! April 15, 2011 from Gabriel Carrera on Vimeo.

(Fort Lauderdale) – U.S. Congressman Allen West flew into Fort Lauderdale Airport at 10:30 PM and did not hesitate to meet with his 160 supporters. The supporters were in 90 degree heat inside the Fort Lauderdale Fireman’s Hall (FTLBH) whose air conditioner kept shutting off mysteriously.

Rumors grew that the Union Members were falsely told that the Tea Party had a website “trashing” the firemen. It was also alleged that the after party to be held after the Tax Day Protest was really an anti-union rally. This was not proven and one of the leaders for the FTLBH was surprised at the well behaved attended event. The unnamed Union Later stated, “I am going to find out who started this rumor and get to the bottom of this.” He further commented that he hopes that a few bad apples don’t harm the image of the Union guys.

The Union Hall had shut its back bar, canceled Karaoke night, and the members almost had the event canceled, but the manager did not contact coordinator Gabriel Carrera to cancel. Many in the event complained of heat commenting that it was cooler outside than inside. One bar tender stayed to serve adult beverages did not understand what the problem was. I love the Tea Party she commented earlier that week. The night of the event she was treated with great respect and tipped heavily by smiling Tea Partiers. “I am going to ream them a new one because you guys (Tea Party) were not as they described talking earlier.

Due to the rumors the Union Hall took down their signs off the building as to not associate themselves with the Tea Party attendees. Tony Suarez from Boca Raton shared, “To go to all that effort of removing signs on the lies of an ignorant individual just floors me.” Suarez continued, “If that is the way they are going to treat people who rent their hall then those considering should look elsewhere lest the same guy spreads rumors on them.” Ultimately, there was no stumping except individuals complaining about high tax burden, too much government spending, and reducing the crushing debt!

When Allen West came at 11:00 PM at night the room roared with cheers of joy to see the man they sent to Washington DC. He spoke about the budget battle, Pakistan, and a few other topics. At the end of the speech just as the Congressman was about to put his coat on the room without prompt commenced to sing God Bless America. Enjoy the video.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home