Saturday, October 24, 2009

A NOTICE TO ALL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES OF THE USA

Don't have ANY idea who those responsible for this is, but I really agree with it! Thanks to UnslaveMee and the others involved.


NOTICE TO EMPLOYEES

It has come to our attention that many if not most of our employee ranks have abandoned the simple mission you have been hired for. We have determined a warning be issued, and though some of you have not been in our employ for very long, this notice may apply to you as well. A shocking trend of refusal to read and understand the Employee Handbook and discharge your employee duties by that documents dictates has become a widespread and unacceptable practice.

There is evidence of increasing instances of misuse of Company funds entrusted to you. This will no longer be tolerated. Blatant disregard of previous warnings and subsequent dereliction of employee responsibilities to your Employers has passed intolerable levels.

This Employer has been most generous in past decades to the employee ranks, allowing the employees to determine their own job benefits, benefits that surpass those of any company worldwide. We find that liberties taken by the employees with privileges and benefits determined by the employee body itself, more than often without the knowledge or consent of the Employer, has surpassed any reasonable point.

The main reason for this warning is to inform the employees that your inability or unwillingness to fulfill the job description for which you were hired will have dire consequences during the upcoming evaluation cycles, scheduled for the years 2010 and 2012. The employees have apparently abandoned their representative function and have elevated themselves to a self-created high social class, one which is neither deserved nor earned. The Company will no longer tolerate a self-proclaimed elite. Disregard and disrespect of this Employer has become rampant.

It is highly suggested that the employee ranks take a portion of their vast free time to study and understand the Employee Handbook (better known as the Constitution of the United States of America) between now and the scheduled evaluation cycles.

Kindly remember that WE THE PEOPLE are your Employers, and WE have the power, the duty and the responsibility to our progeny to remove negative and destructive elements in our legislative and executive divisions.

Sincerely, your Employer,

THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear WI,

On a daily basis, in my government job, I speak of the personal responsibility I assume in my role as a servant of the people of the USA.

I remind people that THEY are not there for me. Rather, it is I who am there for them.

I remind them, when they ask me why I am the way I am, that it is through respect, on an individual basis, that citizenship is LIVED, SHARED AND SPREAD.

All the time, because of the quality of my "interview style" I am complimented at how comfortable I make people feel, even though they come from throughout the world, representing every race, creed, ethnicity and all the "diverse" classifications one can imagine.

Still I remind them that an interview, which works, does so when BOTH contribute to it to make it "comfortable". One cannot create or sustain that "aura" alone. It takes two. I graciously thank them for their kind acknowledgment of my efforts as I encourage them to take credit for the "comfortable" circumstances which they, as well as I, have made possible, though the mutual respect which sustains it. Then, I let them know that as extraordinary as this experience feels, it is but the fruit of simple courtesy though respect, which is what each of us OWES THE OTHER.

I ask them to continue this, as possible, in their lives so that the respect continues to spread.

I try in my individual way to touch lives and to encourage the same.

Thus I endeavor to maintain the WE, in WE THE PEOPLE, RATHER THAN SIMPLY ME.


Karl

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 6:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Perhaps that is why WE get along so well, huh?

That, and a few shared experiences that both wish we'd never had...

God bless, Karl!

Friday, October 30, 2009 at 12:56:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home