Friday, February 15, 2008

Rosalind Moss to found New Religious Community!


On Feb 12, I had an email from a friend in Sacramento California that told me of a conversation he had had that day with Rosalind Moss, and I spoke of it here in a very broad hint of things coming on Feb 13, while also writing to her brother David Moss, whom I have known for quite awhile.

David and his wife had already relocated from New York to Michigan to continue their work with Association of Hebew Catholics with the approval of their Michigan Bishop for that work , and then again later from Archbishop Burke prior to their relocation in St Louis a year or two ago.

So when I posted here, I also sent an email to David saying that I had heard that God was moving in Rosalind's life as well.

On Feb 15, 2008, David answered my personal email, and also sent one to his group announcing his sister's new life plans, giving us THIS link to follow!

My California friend also said that Rosalind had an idea for the habit of the new Order she is founding with the invitation from Archbishop Burke that she had just received the Saturday before speaking to him, which is sort of on the style of the image I had hinted at in my previous post. She also showed him a picture of what she is thinking of as the new Habit, leaning toward black and white, but also liking blue. If the photo I found is a close rendition of what she is thinking about, it will be a nice Habit! (My friend said that this is like the picture Rosalind showed him... )

I have met Rosalind Moss on a couple of occasions also, and though she would not remember me, I was struck with how very nice she really is. I think her newest plans are just terrific, and not only wish her the best, but also will pray and ask YOU to pray for them.

I also think it is very telling that both brother and sister have been led to St Louis, and have full approval of Archbishop Burke.

God bless!

ADDENDUM June 2008:

To contact Rosalind Moss:
Daughters of Mary, Mother of Israel’s Hope

4950 Heege Road
St. Louis MO 63123

Or e-mail Moss at rosalindmoss@gmail.com

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are there no more hungry people left in St Louis that Moss is busy distributing articles to them?

How about distributing some BREAD to the hungry and the poor?

How about asking THEM what they need instead of assuming she knows what they need!

Monday, March 3, 2008 at 6:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Oh, my... where is that anger coming from?

Have you spoken to Rosalind about her plans? Do you know her at all? Are you so certain that food/bread isn't part of what she is thinking of doing?

She HAS spoken to Archbishop Burke. He knows what it is that she would like to do, and he has invited her to come, and to do it in his Archdiocese, even the very city he lives in.

As I said... where is the anger coming from?

God bless!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 12:55:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many organizations in St. Louis that aspire to follow Jesus' command to feed the poor. The St. Patrick Center is just one such project.

Anonymous, please join your prayers with ours that those who are hungry can be fed, and helped out of hopelessness. And please also pray that apostolates like Rosalind's will nurture the souls of our bretheren. Man has both a physical and a spiritual nature--and both need to be fed.

Sunday, March 16, 2008 at 5:36:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is plenty of room in St. Louis for evangelizing orders and orders who care for the poor. I converted in 2005 and have a heart for evangelization. My husband converted last Saturday (Easter Vigil 2008). He has a heart for the needy and homeless. What a wonderful witness that is for our daughter. God has gifted us with unique talents (my husband is finishing his Phd in Public Policy - aren't God's timing and gifting amazing!). And I am confident that God has uniquely gifted Ros to fulfill her calling - and the St. Patrick Center theirs - and so on. We in the St. Louis area are thrilled, honored, amazed, joyful, and completely humbled that God has blessed us with the brother/sister duo of David and Rosalind Moss. Welcome. Shalom. And may Our Lord's name be ever praised!

Denise Bossert

Monday, March 24, 2008 at 5:44:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Amen to both of the last two comments!

David and his wife, Rosalind, and Archbishop Burke...and the ministry that has been pointed out are ALL reasons that St Louis is a blessed place to be! (And to be named after St Patrick... it has to be a good place...grin).

God bless!

Monday, March 24, 2008 at 9:54:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I saw Rosalind on the Journey Home show. She mentioned her new name but I forgot. What will her new name be? Mother ___?

Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 6:09:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her name will be Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God. Isn't that beautiful? May God bless her and her new order.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 1:38:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Yes, it is! I have known that for awhile through AHC, from her brother. I intended to blog it, but forgot to do so! Thank you for reminding me!

God bless!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 9:44:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 3:12:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Dear Anonymous IP Address 205.188.116.19 (America Online) , who was here for 52 sec to view one post of mine after a Google search for "rosalind moss+email" (without the quotation marks)at 4:11PM June 22(YOUR time)....

I am hoping that you checked that you wanted to get email responses, because I want to explain why I have first posted, then deleted your comment.
First, if you were looking for Rosalind Moss' email address, you can reach her through Catholic Answers, or her published email address:

rosalindmoss@gmail.com

I am open to discussing things that are not what I believe, but I don't do this with anonymous people who may have an 'agenda' of simply getting others to read something that is essentially anti-Catholic.

Sorry, but I am not going to send anyone to an 'anonymous blog' that has been posted here by an 'anonymous visitor'.

But I will pray, and ask God to bless you.

Thanks for visiting my blog for a very short time.

God bless!

Monday, June 23, 2008 at 7:49:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home