Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Prayer for my cousin's husband... infection after heart surgery.

On Jan 22, my cousin wrote to me :

Yesterday Tom had 4 by passes.
He is doing well and should be home this weekend. 
He did not have a heart attack. He felt sluggish and had pain the past few weeks
so he went to the doctor and he put him in the hospital.
 
Take care!
Give your mom a hug for me!
 
Love,
H

Today, I got another email from her:

Tom is back in the hospital with a staph infection.
He was doing so well until last Sunday night.
Please keep him in your prayers.
Thanks
H

I asked her if it is MRSA...

The doctor told him he had a mean infection. I suppose it could be MRSA.
They do not yet know the source of the infection.
He has an excellent Infectious Disease doctor.
We are hoping all will be well, thanks to all the prayers we are receiving and the intercession of Our Lady of Lourdes.
Thanks for all the prayers you gather for him.
Love,
H


Please keep Tom in prayer for a complete recovery, and my cousin, as well. Thanks!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home