Thursday, February 14, 2008

Justifications... and Biting off Noses to Spite Faces....

I have been listening to Sean Hannity bemoan those who criticize him for not supporting McCain, and all I can say is... what?

McCain is not conservative enough.
Coulter will vote for Clinton if he gets the nomination. Limbaugh won't vote...and Hannity....

I have not listened to Limbaugh, because I am on the night shift, and when he is on, I am sleeping.
I heard Coulter say that, and thought... "Oh, right... Bite off your nose to spite your face!!!"

But every single time I hear Hannity bemoan the fact that he has to 'give up what he believes' in order to make those who criticize him happy, I want to scream at him... HEY! YOU WERE PUSHING RUDY ON US LAST YEAR BEFORE ANYONE ANNOUNCED!!

RUDY, who is NOT pro-life (oh, right, personally opposed... ) etc etc etc...
Rudy, whose own choices for judge leaves MUCH to be desired.... but who PROMISED that he would nominate the 'right kind' of Judge for the US Supreme Court (yeah? like he promised wife number one...and wife number two.. who he cheated on while in office and then ... promised again to wife number three who just happens to be the one he was cheating with.....?)   Just what happened to your conservative (and Catholic) 'values' THEN, Sean??

So, ok. McCain worked with Feingold on a really bad piece of legislation, and with Kennedy on another. He did knock out the fight to prohibit filibustering on Supreme Court nominations.... but he DID help to get Roberts and Alito There are things that I don't like about him also.

But GET REAL, Sean. Stop pretending that you are so offended and remember who YOU were pushing a year ago! And tell me that Rudy is a true conservative with OUR VALUES....

If John McCain is the nominee of the Republican Party, I will be voting for him in the Presidential Election. I still have the 'choice' for our Primary, but I have misgivings about Huckabee as well... Those I DID want have long ago left the race. But I guarantee you that I will NOT be voting for Hilary Clinton or Barrack Obama. He speaks WELL, but he really says nothing that is not 'sound byte' material, and slogan ridden speeches just don't cut it. We KNOW who they will nominate for the US Supreme Court, and they are NOT pro-life in any sense of the word. And her health care scares me to death!

I also refer you to another blogger for more... Denny Hartford has said some of the same things that I have been thinking.

God bless!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home