Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Prayer Needed for Family

This is a series of three emails from a woman who wants to convert from Muslim to Catholic, but has not yet been able to,
and has to be very cautious about attending Church, etc. Her name and "child of mine's" are not important.
God knows them. But please do pray for them.

God bless!


Please pray for a child of mine. she wants to come back with her
daughter, but her father has said that to him, she does not exist. I
will stick by her and face everything. Please pray for the softening
of my spouse's heart.
please, she is a good person, who needs love and understanding.
please put her on any prayer list. write to me for her name
(Note from WICatholic... I will not provide this, please do not ask)

--------
oh, by the way, had I lived in some countries, this child of mine
would be in danger of being 'honor killed'.

please pray
---------
Thank you , this is truly a stressful time. I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home