Saturday, October 06, 2007

Irishmade

Uhm, yes... this is my son, whom I raised. (And yes, I did try to teach him nice language... smile)

But ... wow.. this is my son!


His Dad came to him one day saying he did not think that they were Irish after all, as he is tracing the family history and cannot find a certain person coming through Ellis Island, just different names (er, like Gaelic?) ... my son looked at his Dad and said something to the effect of...

"Oh? Too bad for YOU, Dad!"

heheh...for I am definitely Irish-German... which makes my son... "Irish made". I believe this event happened AFTER my son began his blog and chose his name/the blog's name had to become Irish Eyes when he was told that Irishmade was not available.

But... it also makes a good story now. At least in THIS Irish woman's eyes.

It is not Blarney, either.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home