Monday, September 17, 2007

Roncesvalles: One can not live crooked and think straight! (Hilmar von Campe)

Roncesvalles: Oh my... It is SO good to be among the living again! (her first mention of Hilmar von Campe)

Roncesvalles: One can not live crooked and think straight! (Hilmar von Campe)

Hilmar von Campe website, where the first entry I see says....


Propaganda Redux Take it from this old KGB hand: The left is abetting America's enemies with its intemperate attacks on President Bush.
During last week's two-day summit, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown thanked President Bush for leading the global war on terror. Mr. Brown acknowledged "the debt the world owes to the U.S. for its leadership in this fight against international terrorism" and vowed to follow Winston Churchill's lead and make Britain's ties with America even stronger. More of this article.

I think that I like this man's thinking already, based on his agreement with me in that first sentence, and the second paragraph... grin. (Who knows who really thought it first, but I have said it...lol)

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home