Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My God is NOT Allah... or the God of the JW's, the LDS, etc etc etc

Tonight, an email was sent to me by a friend who asked if I was ready to get angry...and she said that her hubby hates to watch the news when she is around because she talks back to the speakers... so do I....
 
She sent me THIS news story, which I had JUST read on CNA News a few minutes before. This is a CATHOLIC BISHOP! And he thinks that there is no difference???
 
Since I read the first story here, and then my friend's reference here, I got another email from Fox with the same story here..... and an email poll here...
 
From the CNA News story:
 
Bishop Martinus Muskens of Breda, Netherlands,
suggested in an interview with Radio Netherlands
that Christians should refer to God as Allah,
which would promote better relations with Muslims. 

The 71-year-old bishop told the program that he believes God doesn't mind what he is called. He believes people are needlessly divided over the different names used to refer to God.
 snip.....
Bishop Muskens admitted that he did not think
his suggestion would be welcomed readily
and that it would take about 100 years before
Catholics would feel comfortable calling God "Allah".
 
 
My response to my friend? Below, just slightly edited for my blog....
 
I, too, talk back to the news/TV, ESP when Hilary, Pelosi, Thurmer, et all end up saying some VERY aggravating things.... My kids have always just said... "Mom.. they cannot hear you!!" and let me talk.... lol.
 
I also just read THIS on CNA Newsletter, and have been debating what I wanted to really say about it on my blog... and this guy thinks it is ok to pray to a 'false god'... just like a mormon friend thinks I am thrilled to hear that SHE is praying to 'Heavenly Father' or their version of our saviour.... When she does, I begin to pray  and ask the Lord to take authority over whomever it is that she is talking to, and keep me safe...or my kids, etc....
 
I used to think it was ok, and just glad she prayed for us, til one day, I realized that Joseph Smith was NOT speaking to God the Father, Son or Holy Spirit when he had his "visions' of the angel moroni.... That really made me realize just who that angel was, or at least where that angel came from... same with the source of Mohammed.
 
Sorry... I don't need help from the Pit... I need Help to keep me FROM the Pit.
 
"Greater is He who is within me than he that is in the world.... "
 
100 yrs before Catholics feel comfortable calling God "Allah"?? I think it should be a cold day in Hell before that happens! Does God care what we call Him? Yes, I think He DOES! He has told us who He is...and He has told us He is a jealous God!! He wants us to know HIM, not a facsimile! Not to be confused with a False god, an idol!!
 
I will NOT, and I mean NEVER(!) call God Allah. ....OR "Heavenly Father', for that matter!
 
Truly, the ONLY ones happy about this suggestion would be.... Islamofascists who want to convert the entire world to Allah, by force, if necessary! "Convert or die!"... remember History.....or be doomed to repeat it.
 
God bless!!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home