Sunday, August 19, 2007

Campaigning for Senator Brownback

I got an email from my sister about her friend's blog. The Wasinger's are campaigning for Senator Brownback. Rob Wasinger is his campaign manager .
 
(Sara lives in the DC area, and has been blessed with meeting many people out there...). 
Rob and Meghan have been at my sister's when I visit out there, so Sara thought I would enjoy the blog, and told me I can also alert others of its existence, including putting it here, on my own blog. (Sorry it has taken me some time, Sara~)
 
It sounds like the family is really enjoying the trip!
 
God bless!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Aug 8, 2007 7:48 PM
Thought you might enjoy looking at this!

Sara


-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Meghan Wasinger
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home