Monday, July 23, 2007

Fr. Tom Euteneuer: Mass this week on EWTN

I am late in letting my readers know that Fr E is going to be saying Masses this week at EWTN... sorry!
 
God bless!

 
On 7/23/07, John Mallon



 
 
   

Greetings  and blessings from Human Life International.
I cordially invite you  and all your pro-life and Catholic friends to join me for the televised  Masses I will be celebrating this week
on EWTN.


On Tuesday, I will be celebrating my anniversary as a  priest and will preach on the priesthood. Don't miss   Wednesday, as I will preach about Humanae Vitae on the  39th anniversary of the papal encyclical.

Tune in and turn your hearts that we may be spiritually  united.
Watch: Monday July  23rd thru Saturday the 28th!


  
www.ewtn.com <http://www.ewtn.com/>

... www.hli.org <http://www.hli.org/>

2 Comments:

Blogger RE said...

unfortunately as I am Australian I don't think I can get EWTN. I found your page while skimming through mercatornet and became interested- I am very impressed by what I see, I, as you will see, also have a blog with similar aims as yours, though I must admit the infrequency of my adding post makes it a poor one.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 6:19:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Hi, RE...

I have visited your blog. Keep it up!! You have very good points to make!

God bless!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 7:17:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home