Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Finally...Montel is going to put Jessie Foster's story on his show

From missing person Jessie Foster's mother. Pray for Jessie to be found soon, so her family can know and be at peace.

God bless!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Glendene Grant
Date: Apr 11, 2007 6:14 PM


Hi everyone...this is a good email.

The Montel Williams Show is booking me to go to New York City for a taping of a show. They asked me if Crystal could also go - so hopefully that works out.

This is something that I have been trying for, for a long time. If you only knew how many emails I sent to them...on the other hand, you probably do know, as I send a lot to you, too.

They are flying me/us to NY on Tuesday, April 17th for a taping on the 18th. They said they usually fly the guests right back after the taping if it is not too late, so it will be a fast trip, there and back.

They will then be here in Kamloops on Friday, April 20th to do the introduction for the story.

So...finally...major, major media attention for Jessie. Is this not the best thing so far since this all started. Jessie will be so proud how many people and how much media is helping us in our search for her. She deserves no less. THANK YOU to all. I am grateful for all your help.

Sincerely, Glendene Grant

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home