Sunday, March 25, 2007

Exodus

Tonight, I watched "EXODUS".

Tonight, I wish all of those who don't believe that Islamofascists are our enemies, and that Iran's President means what he says...would watch Exodus, also, and HEAR about the Grand Mufti.

Tonight, I watched "EXODUS". I hummed the Theme right along with the movie score, for it is a part of me.

Tonight, I felt fear. I thought of our Senate and Congress and the vote that they just took to pass a law that tells our enemies exactly when we will leave Iraq, and when they have our consent to move in just as the North Vietnamese moved in as we left Vietnam. Just as the Arabs were lining up around the borders of the new nation of Israel in preparation of taking over as the British left on May 15, 1948, leaving the new nation without weapons to defend themselves.

Tonight, I sense that same enemy waiting and watching for our appeasers to make their next appeasement as I hear the UN once more place sanctions on Iran...and I wonder... Iraq would not have happened had the UN followed through on any of the 'promises' that the UN made to punish Saddam Hussein instead of just letting each step go and passing another 'sanction'....

Tonight, I wonder how long it will take before Israel is again attacked...and along with Israel, the USA.

Tonight as I watched that movie once again, my prayer is for God to raise up men and women who will stand up to the followers of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, who was himself a follower of Nazi's Hitler, and a distant but much revered distant relative of Arafat (who spoke peace, but never once intended peace with Israel).

Tonight, I wonder how many times we have to relive history before we finally learn it.

God bless!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home