Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fwd: How God brings people in to your life... (Jessie Foster website)

Got this in the inbox yesterday, Dec 11, 2006 from a friend of mine. Please pray for this family, as well as that of the other woman mentioned at the website (also missing).

And pass it on, as was requested, please. The emphasis is mine...

God bless!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Okay, so you know how we were talking about this a week or two ago? Well, we were having some issues with our computer and our internet connection, so I called the Roadrunner tech help line this morning and spoke with a lady that graciously helped me with our problem and got us back on line. She said, "Okay, let's test to make sure that you're back on. Go to www.jessiefoster.ca and see if it comes up..."
after a few seconds I confirm to her that a web site for this missing girl has indeed come up, thank you.... she said, "Oh, good! You are back on line! That young lady is my daughter. She has been missing since march of 2006. My bosses are really great and have allowed me to give it out as a test site when I am able to get people back on line. Getting her picture out has helped me in this process and given me some hope. Please pass this on to whoever you think might have a look and maybe be able to help...."
So, there you go... I get all kinds of notices in my email from various sources and some are long ago solved , others are just hoaxes, etc... but I know this one is real.... I cannot imagine, and please God, I will never have to know the pain of having a missing child. Please pray for this family. Thanks!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

WI, I HIGHLY recommend this mother submit her daughter's information to Project Jason

www.projectjason.org

I know the mother who runs this group and she is an AMAZING lady. She's very strong in her Catholic faith, too.

Not only can she help this mother get Jessica's information out through her various programs, but she's a wonderful source of support to parents of missing children (especially older children) as she has been through this herself.

I'll be praying for this family.

Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 4:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I will pass it on, but am not certain that my friend will be able to contact the mother, because the only contact they had had was via fixing roadrunner problems...

I forgot about project jason! Thanks for reminding me!

God bless!

Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 8:34:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home