Sunday, September 24, 2006

"At Least I Tried...." OH?

I have watched the interview on Fox News three times now, and have come to the conclusion that there was a set up. Definitely a set-up.

The program begins with Chris Wallace saying that Clinton had agreed to his first ever interview on Fox News.

And then, it gets out of hand with accusations of being 'set-up', finger pointing, jabbing in the air, angry facial expressions, and leaving a flabber-gasted Chris Wallace sitting there wondering what had happened.

I have seen the looks and the finger pointing one other time, in an interview that I ALSO felt was a set-up...for all of us... the same man stood before the country telling all of us in a VERY self-righteous way, that he had never had sexual relations with 'that woman'.... and he sounded just like he did this time then, to me.

So... who set whom up?

I personally think, after watching what happened three full times... Clinton set Wallace and Fox News up, intending to 'get angry' from the outset, even to the point of steering that conversation toward the topic that set him off. Remember, this man is a 'charmer', and can 'smile falsely' with the best of them, diplomatically, of course. He also has been proven to lie, even under oath, and to twist words (it depends on what 'is'... is).

I do not believe, for one minute, that he could not sit through a thirty minute interview without this reaction, on ANY topic. We have watched him do it a myriad of times in the past, including when he did not look very comfortable at ALL, in the presence of Pope John Paul II after a private audience.... and one can only imagine what was said in the twenty minute or so private audience to produce this look...



I just am not a believer of the things this man says or does, and I have not been for a very long time.

So yes, I think that there was a set-up, and that the one who did the setting up tried very hard to look like a victim, AGAIN... of the right wing conspiracy people in his first time ever live interview on Fox News...

God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean Heimann said...

I have to agree with you on this - Bill Clinton is very manipulative and is a liar from the get-go. I believe that he has sociopathic tendencies from what I have seen and that seems to be one thing he and Hillary have in common.

Great post!

God bless you,
Jean

Sunday, October 1, 2006 at 6:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I tend to agree with the sociopathic tendencies, though I am not able to actually diagnose... I think he was waiting for that kind of question, and when you watch his reaction right after... he clearly was ready for it or another on that order.

He has just been in the public eye too long to have 'just reacted' in that fashion.

God bless!

Sunday, October 1, 2006 at 7:53:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home