Saturday, September 23, 2006

Open Letter

I got an email (fundraising) the other day from an organization that I used to support, and attempted to respond. Though I replied to a valid email address, it came back to me undelivered. Apparently, it is not possible to respond to the email that way. In fact, NONE of the emails I have sent since Mar of 2003 have gotten through after the first one I sent when the email discussion groups were suddenly shut down.

So, I am going to 'send' it to him here, via my blog. I have sat on this for four days now (it is the 27th when I am writing THIS section.

Sorry, T. I no longer distribute CC tapes/books. I remember you, however, in my prayers. Hope your child is ok, as I have heard nothing since the CC L 2 days.

Though I am also fighting the same fight against no fault divorce (for much longer, without the fanfare), I also do not distribute B's information, and I have told her why when I was in a yahoo group.


I do support Stephen Safranek's work in prayer and on my blog, as well as Stolen Vows and Defending Holy Matrimony (and use their original petition for marriage).

A huge difference in perspectives lies in the fact that I cannot associate with the 'martyr' mentality, as I am an active 'stander', which is what Scripture tells us to do when we have done all... grin. I am not dying for my Faith or Vows, I am standing with them fully intact, LIVING them daily in forgiveness and Hope, as an obedient daughter of the Father who witnessed our Covenant way back on June 27, 1970. I am a warrior, a member of the Church Triumphant. Should I actually die in my stand, THEN I will have been a martyr, but not until. I will also have been faithful to my vows 'all the days of my life'.

I do follow the news about them and keep them in prayer, however.

God bless, T!


"Sinne Clanna Gael. Ní fiú cur inár gcoinne. Comhshamhlófar sibh."
" We are the Irish. Resistance is useless. You will be assimilated."

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home