Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Good Interview and a Slam--All in the Day of a Blogger!

Sometimes a person just can't even blog with all the interruptions, ya know?

Today, I barely went to one, and the phone rang, then it rang again. I love phone calls, but Gerald will probably think that SOMEONE spent a LOT of time on his blog really reading seriously... not!

I just forgot to close the window.

But later, I remembered that I had wanted to find out what he needed The Anchoress to defend him for, and found that he had also been interviewed! I also could have found the interview if I had looked two stories lower on his blog, BUT then I would have missed a good defense of Gerald for a swipe taken by someone who apparently did not read The Cafeteria Is Closed very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home