Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Review of Munich by Against the Grain

Funny how some things just seem to happen in a timely manner, isn't it? In yesterday's mail, I finally got the DVD that I had been waiting for, and watched it immediately. Today, I am getting around to reading some of the blogs that I had not gotten to in awhile, and I find... same topic as my DVD!

CatholicsFriendsofIsrael has directed readers to a very long, very good review of MUNICH. A lot of time was spent on this review, and the author approaches the movie from both sides of the discussion. Against the Grain's Christopher has also seen the movie and gives his own thoughts on it also.

To be honest, I have to read this a few times before I can fully digest it and reach my own conclusion about what he is saying simply because it IS so long and there is so much to take in.
Having just watched ONE DAY IN SEPTEMBER twice, having read the book Striking Back, and also Vengeance, I will have to take this a little at a time.

I still will not be seeing Munich in a theatre. It is not worth the money to me. When I can borrow a DVD or rent one, I will take the time to view it. But until then, it is not on my list of things to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home