Friday, December 09, 2005

Dodgeville School Also Joins Christmas Attack

I had been busy enough that I really did not 'catch' the Wisconsin school that has been in the news recently about Christmas. It has been on my list of things to look into. Today, I did.

And I am not happy. For those who say that there is 'no attack' on Christians... wake up!

First, nothing Christian is allowed, but anything else goes, including one I have never heard of, Labafana--a mythical witch.

Second, they had the gall to change the words of Silent Night!

1 Comments:

Blogger WI Catholic said...

That makes the impact different entirely on that aspect of the story, but I am wondering if this is what the children of the school have been told?

It really helps to have someone IN Italy who can tell the real story.

It is one that I never heard of. But with the German, Irish, Polish and Dutch in the area being the most prevalent, far out numbering the Italian heritage, it probably is not surprising.

Thank you, someguy!!

Monday, December 12, 2005 at 1:25:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home