Tuesday, August 09, 2005

OUTRAGEOUS RECOGNITION!!!!

Among other items that came in email the past few days was one about an honor being paid to Michael Schiavo... more on that later, but first, I need to point out HIS OWN sworn testimony....

Cindy Shook Brasher gave a deposition with dates.
Remember that Terri collapsed in Feb of 90.
In later 1991, they began what Michael under oath admits to as an 'intimate relationship', and it was during this relationship that they can be documented as having spent a weekend together in a St Petersburg hotel, they approached a realtor about buying a house, and Michael euthanized Terri's cats so he could move in with Cindy and her dog. This lasted until just before the malpractice lawsuit took place in November of 92, when, during that summer, he moved into his parents' home.

Cindy was said to have stated under oath that this intimate relationship lasted about a year...

Michael admitted to this under oath....in fact, in the same deposition, Michael ADMITS to another...."Intimate relationship"..... from the transcripts:

November 19, 1993
Deposition of Michael Schiavo

Q. Are you presently involved in a romantic relationship with anyone?
SCHIAVO: Yes I am.

Q. Are you involved in an intimate relationship with this person.
SCHIAVO: Yes I am.

Q. Is this the first relationship that you've been involved in since your wife has been in a coma? SCHIAVO: No.

Q. How many other relationships have you been involved in?
SCHIAVO: I was in one other relationship.

Q. Was it an intimate relationship?
SCHIAVO: Yes.

PLEASE NOTE: These two ADMITTED affairs are NOT Jodi C!!! He admits to beginning to be with her in 1994...again, under oath taken from Trial transcripts from Jan 27, 2000, he admits to being with her about five and one half years (not by name... )

Sadly, there is also room for speculation here about a third 'intimate relationship' before Jodi, if you simply go by a timeline based on his own sworn testimony from the depositions and transcripts up to Jan 27, 2000. Remember, this is TEN YEARS after Terri has collapsed under questionable circumstances...

The first two above were both testified to by the deposition taken on Nov 19,1993!!!!

He admits to another "about five years after" Terri's collapse.. which lasted about eight months... This was after the depositon taken in 93.... where he had already admitted to two....

January 27, 2000
Trial Testimony

Q: Mr. Schiavo, since Terri's incident, did you have any intimate relations with another woman?
SCHIAVO: Yes, I did.

Q: When did that occur?
SCHIAVO: Approximately 5 years after the incident. I don't know the exact dates.

Q: How long did this relationship last?
SCHIAVO: Approximately 8 months.

Q: Do you currently have an intimate relationship with a woman?
SCHIAVO: Yes, I do.

Q: How long have you known her?
SCHIAVO: 5 ½ years.

THIS IS IN SPITE OF WHAT HE HAD SAID AT THE MALPRACTICE TRIAL WHEN HE WAS ALREADY WITH CINDY SHOOK:

Marriage Vows
Testimony of Michael Schiavo
November 5, 1992
Medical Malpractice Trial
Page 26

Q. How do you feel about being married to Terri now?
SCHIAVO: I feel wonderful. She's my life and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I believe in my - I believe in my wedding vows.

Q. What do you mean? You want to take a minute?
SCHIAVO: Yeah.

Q. If the court would let us take a minute.

Q. You okay?
SCHIAVO: Yeah, I'm sorry.

Q. Have - you said you believe in your wedding vows. What do you mean by that?

SCHIAVO: I believe in the vows that I took with my wife. Through sickness, in health, for richer or poorer. I married my wife because I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'm going to do that.

Now, note the dates... the Medical Malpractice Trial where he affirmed that he believed in his wedding vows was NOV 5, 1992 (already with Cindy Shook) The depositon where he admitted to two separate 'intimate relationships' was taken Nov 19, 1993, and the admission to a possible third was not until the trial on Jan 27, 2000, when he also admitted to being with Jody for about five and a half years.....

With all of that in mind.... he certainly cannot say he is the manly equivalent of Tammy Wynette's song which DOES speak of temptation, but faithfulness!!

TAMMY WYNETTE
"STAND BY YOUR MAN" LYRICS

Last night all alone in a bar room
Met a man with a drink in his hand
He had baby blue eyes, cold black hair
and a smile that a girl understands.

And he came and sat down at my table
And as he placed his hand over mine
I found myself wanting to kiss him
for temptation was flowing like wine

And I was almost persuaded
to strip myself of my pride.
Almost persuaded to push my concience aside

Then we danced and he whispered
"I need You, let me take you away and be your man"
As I looked into his eyes I saw it
The reflection of my wedding bands

And I was almost persuaded
to let strange lips lead me on
Almost persuaded but your sweet
love made me stop and go home.


Keeping "Standing by" someone in mind in sickness, in health, for richer or poorer, and keeping in mind that he almost could verbatumly repeat those wedding vows he was already breaking in 91 with Cindy Shook (and had euthanzied his wife's cats in order to be able to live with her dog....)

Now, read this....

And you tell ME why I am outraged by this man's being rewarded for UNFAITHFULNESS, ADULTERY and DEHYDRATING his wife to DEATH while having TWO CHILDREN BY ANOTHER WOMAN.....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home