Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Love Acts the Part by Tom McMahon

I have been finding new blogs (new to me) lately, and am really impressed by a few pages on this one! You really have to read "Love Acts the Part", because ... it is so very very true!

In addition to several articles on Irish topics, which I love, he also has a few other special pieces on special people that are excellent. One of them is his own son.

Tom Mc Mahon, I am sorry, I do not know how to trackback, nor do I know how to put that little column of favorite blogs in the side column here. I have tried, but it does not show up. But YOURS is one I will visit again!

God bless you, your son, and Jessie...and I also loved hearing about Corned Beef and Cabbage! lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom McMahon said...

Thanks for those very kind words! And don't worry about not knowing how to do something --- half the fun of blogging is figuring it out as you go along!

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 2:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

You are welcome! Your piece on Love acts the part is truth.

Love is an action, but too many think it is just a feeling, and do not
choose to really Love when times get tough. I also loved the story
about your son, as I have seen those tiny milestones in other
cognitively disabled children/adults while doing home care, and I KNOW
the cheers that come from them. His was a demonstration of love, on
top of that. God bless you, Tom.

By the way, we have McMahon's here in WI also. Mom's family are all
from Ireland in mid to later 1800's (Irish, but don't tell my mother
that they are probably SCOTCH Irish... the claws come out! Grin...)

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 4:28:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home