Thursday, March 24, 2005

PROMISES PROMISES Michael????

I received this email from Cheryl Ford and then did a little of my own searching and figuring. Note the dates on the second set below and then remember that there was a deposition taken from Cindy Shook who said she began dating Michael about one and a half years after Terri collapsed (in what below is described as an 'intimate relationship...he lived with her, killed Terri's cats in order to do so, then later moved out before the malpractice trial Nov 5, 1992).


Oh, by the way, READ his testimony isn't it amazing that this man BELIEVES in his wedding vows, yet has already had at least one affair before this time????

Read excerpts from Cindy Shook's deposition and a written record of a phone conversation with Terri's brother. Figure out the timeline here. And this man MUST keep his 'promise' to Terri NOW?

I have a bridge for you to buy..... it includes a free trip to my mansion on the moon.....



Subject MICHAEL SCHIAVO

Marriage Vows

Testimony of Michael Schiavo November 5, 1992 Medical Malpractice Trial

November 19, 1993 Deposition of Michael Schiavo

Larry King Live aired October 27, 2003

Page 26

Page 3 - 6

KING: True, you have a girlfriend?

SCHIAVO: Yes. And I am very fortunate...

KING: Does it hurt the situation, do you think, as the way the public might look at you?

SCHIAVO: From their side, I'm sure. But you know something? I'm fortunate to have two women in my life that I love very much. My girlfriend right now has done more for Terri than her own mother did. She shopped for her. She washed her clothes.

KING: How do you feel about all this? In your gut, how do you feel? You could have walked away, Michael.

SCHIAVO: I could have. But I love my wife. And I'm going to follow her wish. And nothing's going to stop me.

KING: She mentioned a child. You don't have a child do you?

SCHIAVO: Yes, I do.

KING: With your girlfriend?

SCHIAVO: Yes.

KING: I see.

Q. How do you feel about being married to Terri now?

SCHIAVO: I feel wonderful. She's my life and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I believe in my - I believe in my wedding vows.

Q. What do you mean? You want to take a minute?

SCHIAVO: Yeah.

Q. If the court would let us take a minute.

Q. You okay?

SCHIAVO: Yeah, I’m sorry.

Q. Have - you said you believe in your wedding vows. What do you mean by that?

SCHIAVO: I believe in the vows that I took with my wife. Through sickness, in health, for richer or poorer. I married my wife because I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I'm going to do that.

Q. Are you presently – you’re married to Terri Schiavo, correct?

SCHIAVO: Yes I am.

Q. Are you presently involved in a romantic relationship with anyone?

SCHIAVO: Yes I am.

Q. Are you involved in an intimate relationship with this person.

SCHIAVO: Yes I am.

Q. Is this the first relationship that you’ve been involved in since your wife has been in a coma?

SCHIAVO: No.

Q. How many other relationships have you been involved in?

SCHIAVO: I was in one other relationship.

Q. Was it an intimate relationship?

SCHIAVO: Yes.

Page ???

Q. What did you do with your wife's jewelry?

SCHIAVO: My wife's jewelry?

Q. Yeah.

SCHIAVO: Um, I think I took her engagement ring and her...what do they call it...diamond wedding band and made a ring for myself.


More relationships

November 19, 1993 Deposition of Michael Schiavo

January 27, 2000 Trial Testimony


Q. Are you presently involved in a romantic relationship with anyone?

SCHIAVO: Yes I am.

Q. Are you involved in an intimate relationship with this person.

SCHIAVO: Yes I am.

Q. Is this the first relationship that you’ve been involved in since your wife has been in a coma?

SCHIAVO: No.

Q. How many other relationships have you been involved in?

SCHIAVO: I was in one other relationship.

Q. Was it an intimate relationship?

SCHIAVO: Yes.

Q: Mr. Schiavo, since Terri’s incident, did you have any intimate relations with another woman?

SCHIAVO: Yes, I did.

Q: When did that occur?

SCHIAVO: Approximately 5 years after the incident. I don’t know the exact dates.

Q: How long did this relationship last?

SCHIAVO: Approximately 8 months.

Q: Do you currently have an intimate relationship with a woman?

SCHIAVO: Yes, I do.

Q: How long have you known her?

SCHIAVO: 5 ½ years.


Fight4Terri @aol.com
www.fight4terri.blogspot.com

Visit Terri's site: www.terrisfight.org

Cheryl Ford, RN (Fight4Terri@aol.com) is not affiliated with any other group and works as an independent volunteer promoting the protection of Florida's disabled community.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home