Friday, April 22, 2011

Lt Colonel Allen West's Speech on Jihad and Islam for Freedom Defense In...

Just a few quotes from this video... watch it in its entirety!

"If the truth is becoming hate speech, then you better just lock me up because I am not shutting up."

"There's no such thing as 'war on terror'... A nation does not go to war against a tactic....."

When tolerance becomes a one-way street, it leads to cultural suicide.
When I am able to fly to Saudi Arabia with my Bible in hand, with my cross around my neck, to go to Meccan, and go to a Church, then guess what? We're good to go!"

"Let me tell you this is how I define victory, just the same as Ronald Reagan did when he was asked about Communism -- WE WIN, THEY LOSE!
"





Just received this from a friend, write your letters to encourage Rep. Allen West to consider running in 2012.
LETTERS WILL BE HAND DELIVERED TO HIM AT HIS NEXT
TOWN HALL IN FLORIDA.
Write your letters of encouragement to

kiwigranny7@gmail.com .

She will see to it he receives them at his next town hall.
This is a way for us to make a huge statement.


(Note: I believe that is Wed, April 27, 2011)

God bless! DRAFT ALLEN WEST FOR PRESIDENT 2012!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home