Saturday, January 16, 2010

Seeking Second Edition of Pierced by the Sword, by Bud Macfarlane 1996



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bai Macfarlane
Hello,

Would you  mind doing me a favor and distribute this message on your blog?

From: Bai Macfarlane
LOOKING FOR 1996 EDITION OF "PIERCED BY THE SWORD" (c) 1995, 1996

Can anyone help me obtain a copy of first printing of the second edition of Bud Macfarlane's book "Pierce by the Sword."
This edition has the purple cover, and forward signed by O'Brien, 12 December 1996.

Having a copy of this book will assist in uphold my marriage.

While there are copies for sale on the internet, I can't tell if they are the from the 1996 print run.

If anyone has copy or knows from where I can obtain one, please contact me.

Bai Macfarlane
ma.defending@marysadvocates.org

"Pray daily for the Roman Rota and for all who work in the sector of the administration of justice in the Church, with recourse to the motherly intercession of Mary Most Holy, Speculum iustitiae."
Pope Benedict XVI's Address Jan. 26 2008






--
"Divorce tears marriage apart. It desolates both husband and wife. It leaves the children not only in tears but also in misery. We do not deny that there can be serious disagreement between husband and wife, but divorce is not the solution. When husband and wife have a disagreement, they should reflect, pray, sit together and discuss. Accept fault where you are wrong, ask for pardon, or consult a priest or other spiritual adviser, but do not divorce."
~~Francis Cardinal Arinze

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see the "nullity" case play out.

No way can this result in a marriage having never taken place, unless rational thought is finished. In addition, it has been the "official"(not practiced but taught) position that, especially when children are involved, those involved in a "putative" marriage(invalid but presumed it was valid in good faith?- too complicated) SHOULD CONVALIDATE their relationship. Yet, the male in this case shows no intention of "heeding" what is taught, but not practiced.

Sound familiar, PROLIFERS OUT THERE, WHO DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NO FAULT DIVORCE/ANNULMENT AND WHAT YOUR BISHOPS ARE DOING TO MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the same DUPLICITY used by CINO, especially the political animals among them, to justify their "personally opposed, but operatively for" abortion stances. The REFUSAL, NOT FAILURE, to hold to account GIVES TACIT APPROVAL OF SUCH A "POSITION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the "public play of this specific case, if nullity is "found", what will marriage mean?

If nullity is NOT FOUND and the Catholic Church does nothing to "assist" this marriage, what will marriage mean?

My heart breaks for Bai and all the children, but it breaks for countless others, as well, who have been abandoned and seen the Catholic Church, through its bishops and priests, effectively negate the "sacramental"(valid) marriage by openly assisting adfulterous "couples" in the "difficult circumstances" they FIND THEMSELVES IN(find themselves-they chose it?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, WI, how I wish some Catholic bishop, like Archbishop Dolan, the adultery supporter that he is(through doing nothing to help abandoned spouses - even when he is specifically asked for his help, in writing) would haul my sorry butt before a Roman Papal Tribunal, so I could tell all the Catholic Church what the H*ll is going on with its CLERGY in the Catholic Church in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to say it.

This "case" is such a joke and makes a complete mockery of marriage. I wonder just how corrupted and sold out the catholic clergy is in America AND how bankrupt the Pope is for sitting on his hands as the faithful are PERSECUTED BY THEIR TEACHERS, for standing up for their FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Karl

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 9:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

This is the next step, then... I had wondered how long it would take.

I have so many times wondered why the silence on the US Tribunals, Karl. I have wondered so many times why the 'Internal Forum' is allowed to be used in marital instances by so many priests, etc, when it is NOT supposed to be. I have grown so weary myself, that I can understand where you come from in so many ways.

I thought I had saved the pages from the original website long ago, but I can no longer use what I did save, because I did not know how to 'take a picture' of the web-pages, and what I had saved is gone. I can't even find old cached copies. I looked when an email came asking if anyone could find one particular page...

I am tired, and need an "Aaron and Hur" to hold up my arms, I guess.

God bless!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 2:22:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a copy of the book. Do you still need it?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 2:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

I have never needed it. The post was forwarded from Bai. I have no idea if she still needs it or not, but she has her email address in with her request.

You can contact her with your question about her nned :

ma.defending@marysadvocates.org

But she has probably found it after all these months.

God bless!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 4:25:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home