Thursday, January 21, 2010

Put on Hold for ... ever?

An update ... this comment came in on my blog about the Canadian Parents who are fighting the hospital for their xon's life. The hospital and staff have decided to stop treating, remove life support from the baby, against the parents' wishes. So now... you say you want this universal health care bill that Obama, Pelosi and Reid have been pushing??

When Ann called to verbalize her concerns... let her tell it in her own words...

Anonymous Ann G. said...

I called this hospital yesterday. I told the woman who answered that I wanted to speak to someone to protest the hospital wanting to remove this baby's ventilator. She immediately asked me where I was calling from. I told her Ft. Wayne, Indiana, in the United States. She coldly said, "Really?!" I then tried to tell her that I was concerned for this baby and because the U.S. was considering this type of health care system. Before I could finish my sentence she clicked me over to hold without saying another word to me. I was on hold for 4 minutes and finally hung up because I'm pretty sure she was done with me.
I pray that God may break her heart of stone and replace it with one like His.


Sadly, it will happen more and more as time goes on.... we already are not being heard by our Legislators (and if they DO hear us, we are ignored).........

Lord, have mercy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home