Saturday, September 12, 2009

Michael Voris: Vortex -- telling it like it is.

I agree with Michael Voris on so many things....

Liberalism is Immoral! 09-08
Liberalism is destroying the Church





Did the Bishop really say that? 09-09
A bishop praises Kennedy and slams pro-lifers



Silence this Priest, please! 09-10
Priest denigrates Eucharistic Adoration

THIS ONE is something I have wondered for a VERY LONG TIME!!!! Though I probably would not say 'Shut Up!' to a priest, I certainly think it...and about this priest, OFTEN! He is doing as MUCH harm to our Church as did Fr Charles Curran...why is HE not reprimanded and forbidden to teach Theology, as was the other?




Drawing battle lines 09-11
More and more, people are having to choose sides in the Church; Not a bad thing!

And finally, this one... and again, it has been what I have thought for a long time.





God bless~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home