Tuesday, September 15, 2009

America Magazine: Is it Racism? by Michael Sean Winters

America Magazine


Disgusting piece of 'opinion'... read it if you can. Oh, and if you make it to the end of the article... the COMMENTS are equally aggravating, IMHO.

I am JUST as sick and tired of this garbage as I was when OJ Simpson was accused of the horrible death of his wife and her friend! I did not ever think of OJ as 'black' any more than I do Obama (who is half white, by the way).

I DO think of how far from our Constitution this current (and the previous) administration is taking our country, and THAT is what upsets me. NOT RACE.

I am bothered by catholics who claim to be Catholic but do not follow the teachings of Her Church on Life, Euthanasia, Embryonic Stem Cell Research, Cloning, etc. I am bothered that they continue to call themselves CATHOLIC, yet also continue to push agendas that will have millions more die horrible deaths in the own mothers' wombs.

I am bothered by the fact that our spending and debt has increased so rapidly, and so dangerously. I am bothered by the fact that most of these bills that are causing this are so long-winded that no one knows WHAT is in them, and WORSE YET, those VOTING ON THEM have not even READ them!

I am bothered by the fact that ACORN gets so much of our (NOTE: MY) money when it is involved in voter fraud and advising clients on how to secure $$ for PROSTITUTION of UNDERAGE ILLEGAL alien girls while evading legal and tax laws!!!

I AM NOT upset because Pres Obama is Black. I would NOT be upset if Pres Obama had been our first BLACK and FEMALE President. NEITHER of these have anything to do with ISSUES.

I AM upset about the ISSUES, the LYING, and the rapidly downhill trend our nation is on!!

Hey, you guys! Are you LISTENING TO US YET????

Guess NOT, huh? Much easier to try to call us ... Racist.



Shared via AddThis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home