Saturday, April 25, 2009

Michele Bachmann--Sec. Napolitano Cracks Down on Conservatives

This video, her comments, speak to my concerns very succinctly. Also in her blog. I think I may have a new heroine to add to my list.



Republicans take to the floor to call to question the recent
Homeland Security department memo referring to
conservatives as "right-wing extremists"
who pose a potential threat to the security of the nation.
Rep. Bachmann urges her to answer questions
before Congress and potentially tender her resignation.



I wonder if, in addition to those listed, those of us that are also calling no fault, forced, unilateral divorce would fit into the 'terrorist' category. My readers already know that I am pro-life, against euthanasia, pro-second Amendment... etc.

Lord, have Mercy!

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home