Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Air Force One Photo Op Creates Terror Scare In NYC

Angry. Downright ticked.

That is what I felt as I watched this video, and then the one to the RIGHT of it on this website, done by people who lived very near the WTC and videotaped it as it was happening. The entire time I watched their video, I remembered what I felt, safely in Wisconsin, far away from Manhattan, Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon.

Fear, shock, horror, numbness....

And then some IDIOTS plan a photo op with a HUGE PLANE being followed by a FIGHTER JET? And they don't make it PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE ahead of time that they are going to DO this??

Angry. Downright ticked. Disgusted. How stupid can anyone be?

For a photo op....



While the people of Manhattan and surrounding areas remembered this:






The one I watched is at the website, on the right, and is taken from a home near the WTC, as it was happening. It apparently does not imbed, even though it was the one running when I got the code. If you are interested, go here. Otherwise, you get my point, I am sure.

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home