Thursday, February 19, 2009

Til death do us part....

This man is living out what we married people have VOWED to do, until natural death takes one of us.

May God reward him in this lifetime, as well as the next. At his death, may he hear the words
"Well done, Good and Faithful Servant!"

It is our vocation to aid our spouse to HEAVEN and to SALVATION, not 'to be happy, to be fulfilled'... etc. If, while married we attain happiness and fulfilment, it is an added bonus. But our responsibility is to our spouse.


God bless!



The groom says:I (...), take you (...) to be my wife.
I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health.
I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

The bride says:I (...), take you (...) to be my husband.
I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health.
I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.


"So when you make a promise (or a VOW) to God,
don't delay in following through, for God takes no pleasure in fools.
Keep all

the promises you make to him.
It is better to say nothing than to promise

something that you don't follow through on.
In such cases, your mouth is making
you sin.
And don't defend yourself by telling the Temple messenger
that the

promise you made was a mistake.
That would make God angry, and he might wipe
out everything you have achieved."
~~ Ecclesiastes 5:4-6 New Living Translation

"Right is right, even if no one is right.
Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is wrong."
~~Bishop Fulton J. Sheen



LIFE IS PRECIOUS
FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH~
CHERISH IT!
PROTECT IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home