Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sept 11, 2001 May We Never Forget...Welles Remy Crowther

Finally, ONE of those who lost their lives that day, remembered..... I cannot possibly put all on my blog, but I can honor the request of Smooth Stone...

God bless


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Smooth Stone

Hi all,

Hope this email finds you well. Would those of you who have blogs kindly link to my annual tribute to young Welles Remy Crowther who was killed seven years ago on 9/11 while heroically helping others survive the World Trade Center terror attack? I would be much obliged.

To those of you who don't have blogs, please feel free to leave a comment. Again, I would be very grateful.

Here is the link: http://smoothstoneblog.com/welles-remy-crowther

Thank you very much,

Smooth

Smooth Stone


"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.1


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, WI, for linking, I really appreciate it.

Friday, September 12, 2008 at 6:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

You are welcome, Smooth. It is a very good memorial.

God bless!

Friday, September 12, 2008 at 8:48:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home