Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just for the Fun of it....

I sometimes come across sites that have a 'rate this blog' type of thing, and test mine on them. THIS ONE turned out to be wonderful! (heheh, which is why I am putting the results here... BIG GRIN) ... had it turned out differently, as in Kindergarten level, I guarantee that you would never have seen the results.... chuckle)....

Tah Dah!

blog readability test





OH... and there was another which I also rated very well on, and am even more pleased with, because it demonstrates that today's 'language' is not necessary to express one's ideas. I do not, however, endorse the website.


The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?

HT to broajk @ Clinging to the Barque of Peter


God bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home