Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Message from Lori Kalner

I have been listening to the news of events about Iran and other Middle Eastern countries, and potential nuclear power, missles that could hit Europe, but more so, Israel.... and I have been wondering 'How Long, Oh Lord?'

Then today, the Thoene update came with a notice that Lori Kalner had written another update.... and what she speaks of, from first hand knowledge, is what I have been thinking myself. I have watched the increasing storms, earthquakes...but the eyes and heart stays focused even more on Israel...

This message from Lori is for me, in a very special way...her warning to return to Him, to the trust, joy, faith I had in past days, not fall into apathy... yes, it is for me, very much. It may also be for you.
"Behold, I stand at the door...knocking...."

God bless!!

From Lori Kalner, on the Thoenes' blog....

A Message from Lori Kalner
Posted by: Lori Kalner on Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Message From Lori Kalner

    It has been a while since I have been able to write you.  Bodie asked me please to write for the contest
and
share what I am feeling at the 60th anniversary of the rebirth of Israel as a nation.

   Today is the day, according to the Hebrew reckoning.

   What has God been doing in my life?  How has God been working in the 60 years since Israel became a nation?  
There was a great revival and many souls were won.   It is time for a new awakening!

   I must tell you how surprised I am as I look back over 60 years.  I remember well the day Ben Gurion proclaimed
Israel on the radio.   I remember how we, with Jewish refugees from the concentration camps and DP camps of Europe, danced in the streets of Tel Aviv.   Within hours the Arab nations began bombing the docks and all out war for our survival had begun.  

    So what is it that surprises me most?  That people have forgotten what the nation of Israel represents
in the prophetic timetable.

 
    A little perspective…the Temple was destroyed in 70 AD and her people scattered.  This was prophesied in Matthew 24 and other scriptures.   In the same passage the Lord told us that when the "fig tree blooms, the end is near."  The fig tree is always Israel in scripture. 

     About 2,000 years after the destruction of Israel, an end times miracle happened. Not until 1948 was there a
Jewish nation again.  The scripture tells us that when Israel is reborn this is the true sign that we are in the last days.

      Do we remember this?   Do you go to bed at night listening for the voice of the Lord to call you to him?
Do you look at every face in a room and realize that they all need to meet their Savior? Do you share Jesus with those you meet?

     Yet all around me I see the church living as if things will go on as they are forever.

     I tell you today: the Lord is very near.

    Look up!  Turn your eyes away from American Idols and look upon the Lord and upon what truly matters.  Share the salvation and mercy of God with everyone you meet.  I will use an old-fashioned word here…repent!  Return to the moment when your faith was strongest!   Do not let the world suck you into apathy!

    It is a fact that the struggle for Israel's survival continues on.  It has never really ended in 60 years.  There are only moments of quiet in Israel before the storm erupts again.  Yet Israel still exists as a free nation and proof of God's promises.

    Tiny, battered on every side, often betrayed, and always threatened, still Israel stands. What the Lord Yeshua predicted to his followers about the last days in Mathew 24 has almost entirely been fulfilled.

    I have often had to stop and remind myself why so many nations hate the people of God's covenant with Abraham.  It is because Satan knows if he can annihilate the Jewish people, all scripture will be proven false. If Satan can discredit and disarm Christians, then scripture will be proven false.

    But this will not happen.  Satan lost the battle long ago.   I personally witnessed the raging fires of hatred in Nazi Germany.   Those fires still burn hot and fierce in the breasts of Islamic fanatics. They have made a pact with evil and have determined to destroy every Jew and every Christian for the sake of their false god, whose name is Allah, which means in Hebrew,  "Liar."  

   Dear friends, I long for the breath of God's wisdom and memory to blow again through America and the world!   (Through your heart as well)  I am an old woman now.  Once I danced in the streets of Tel Aviv at the news a great prophecy had been fulfilled.   Within weeks many of my young friends were dead, fighting for the survival of God's promised land…Israel.

    Have you forgotten the lessons of Zion Covenant and Zion Chronicles?   I know you have read those books
else why
would you care to read my words today? 

    Wake up again.  Look around you.

   60 years have passed.  My generation is almost gone.  We were children then and yet we knew why we had to fight.  I think this generation does not know.  

   I saw the signs of demons awakening when I was a child in Germany.  I see them now again, clearly.  
Even Christians
who should know better have sold out to the ways of this world.  Where is the passion to save the lost and serve Christ in these days? 

    I say to you all, return!  Serve only the Lord!  Perhaps it is not too late.   And yet, I know it is very late.
    Messiah, Come!

    60 years have passed and I see that what happened in my youth has come upon the world again.  
    Surely the Lord must be at the very door of this world.  
    Who will be faithfully working for his kingdom when He comes?  
    I pray you will be found worthy.

Shabbat Shalom,

Lori Kalner


Copyright © 2008    Thoenebooks.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama!


Tit 3:1 & 2; Put them in mind to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to every good work, (2) to speak evil of no one, not being quarrelsome, but forbearing, showing all meekness to all men.

Along with many other scriptures that tell us, who are Christians, what not to do! Likewise, we are to seek our Abba Father when we have concerns about anything or anyone! Do you remember Matthew 6:33 and 34, Seek you first the kingdom of God!

How do you say you love God when you do not love your neighbor! Very important to remember that we have responsibilities when we say we love Jesus and follow the teachings of our Lord and Master!

Yes, it is alright to have concerns regarding Mr. Barrack Obama and the presidency of our America but we don't wallow in the mud of the pigs to put him down! If you disagree with Mr. Obama, you pray for him, not trash him!

You have concerns for others, you want this one or that one healed or saved or filled with the Holy Spirit; the same thing applies here!
We are commanded to love our neighbor,we don't have to like him, but we must love him! If you are going to follow the teachings of Jesus in one way, you have to follow His teachings in all ways! You can not pick and choose what you will profess today or tommorrow! You must be a complete Christian, taking and holding all of His teachings as special and as your direction for you life!

I say to you, if you send emails around that bad mouth Mr. Obama, then you are backbitting and you do not love God!

Denny Gee, servant of the Living God!
bdg135@verizon.net

Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 9:13:00 AM CDT  
Blogger WI Catholic said...

Taking Scripture out of context does not make a good case, Denny Gee.

The post that you responded to had NOTHING said about Obama, for one thing, but you seem to have forgotten that Jesus called things as they were, and HE loved everyone. He called the Scribes and Pharisees "names", and even told them WOE TO YOU, many times, as He admonished them for their sins!

He called them WHITE-WASHED TOMBS... FOOLS... BLIND GUIDES...BROOD OF VIPERS!

He was speaking Truth, and He was calling them on their behavior. Speaking to issues is NOT unChristian, Denny Gee. It is our duty to call attention to evil.

Trashing Mr Obama by speaking untruths about him would be wrong.

Trashing Mr Obama's stand on issues is not.

Speaking of a time in the past where certain behaviors and actions by government led to more evil, which is happening again, is also not wrong. It is WARNING.

The Prophets often spoke things that people did not like to hear, and sometimes, things they said were not 'politically correct' in the way that they said them! When the people HEEDED their words, they ended up ok. Those who did NOT... well.. one example is Noah .. how many of those people who watched him build that Ark were actually ON the Ark when that Flood came??

HEED THIS VERY IMPORTANT WORD OF WARNING FROM THE LORD HIMSELF:

Ezekiel 3:
17: "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me.

18: If I say to the wicked, `You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.

19: But if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you will have saved your life.

20: Again, if a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you have not warned him, he shall die for his sin, and his righteous deeds which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.

21: Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man not to sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live, because he took warning; and you will have saved your life."

Believe me, MANY are praying for this election, and for the candidates of this election. But God does NOT just call us to pray. He calls us to ACTION, and to speak out against things that are not good, are not what they seem to be... He calls us to His Truth.He sends warnings before Judgement!

As for your signature... I have no idea at all if you are a true believer/servant or not, but you are a CHILD of the Living God for certain.

As am I.

God bless!

Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 10:34:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home