Friday, February 01, 2008

Hey HILLARY! Can you come to my 12 Step Meeting?

I almost laughed so hard I was afraid that my 'zipper' incision from last year would suddenly split open... HILLARY can CONTROL HER HUSBAND???

My FIRST thought as a friend of Bill's wife, Lois, was... YOU CAN??? Do you know how many spouses in Alanon have TRIED to control their spouses for YEARS??? I guffawed! I chortled....

My SECOND thought was "WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL, Hillary??" If you could control BILL, how did he ever get away with his extramarital dalliances (to put it nicely) before you got into the White House, AND... where were you when MONICA was in the Oval Office with him?

NO ONE can ever control another human being! Not even Hillary Rodham Clinton. Only he can control himself....er..... I guess even he cannot do so...

I not only chortled and guffawed, I snickered, I nearly rolled on the floor laughing. I managed to hold myself together, however, and did not split that incision!

Hillary thinks she can control Bill? LOLOLOLOLOLOL .... I am laughing so hard again, that I need my inhaler... no, wait, make that the NEBULIZER..... my asthma is kicking in again..... don't worry, I am holding my stomach, too.... BWA HA HA HA HA... snicker, chortle ...

Hillary... come out of denial. This is the best laugh I have had in years!!



Clinton Says She Can Control Her Husband

January 30, 2008 8:19 PM

ABC News' Eloise Harper Reports: Senator Hillary Clinton, in an interview with ABC News' Cynthia McFadden for ABC News' Nightline, was asked about President Clinton's controversial comments about race and Senator Obama  in the past weeks. Clinton apologized for her husband.

"I think whatever he said which was certainly never intended to cause any kind of offense to anyone," Clinton said, "if it did give offenses then I take responsibility and I'm sorry about that."

"Can you control him?" asked McFadden.

"Oh of course," Clinton replied.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home