Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Airforcewife

I was doing some clean-up on a few old links I had today, here and elsewhere. I also read a few of my archived items from a long time ago, and 'accidentally' clicked on one link to find out where airforcewife was now. I had forgotten to change the url in my left hand side long ago.

I apologize to her, and have corrected it and now direct to where she really is. BUT...

But I found something that really makes me just a little angry, and now I am wondering if this is what happens when someone leaves a blog up for us to go back to and read old, favorite posts from time to time, OR as a way for others to find us again if we go to a new blog....

The OLD Air Force Family template page is there, but 'Alice' has taken over since Sept 2007. And 'Alice' has also taken over at least two other blogs that I had read in the past. HOWEVER, the links, etc that USED to be there when the real blog owner had the blog...are still there. AND go to another webpage that sort of keeps things 'current'.

Is this what happens if I someday choose to not blog???

Blogger?? By the way, how DO we contact you anyway??

Google??

Anyone??

Unfortunately, I no longer have Airforcewife's email address, so I am not at all sure that she knows about this. TWO on that page have been 'removed' in some way, but the template still is there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home