Thursday, August 02, 2007

Update on Sarah Thoene and Baby Wilkie (with picture of Wilkie!!)

August 1, 2007 Wilke is Born
Posted by: Bodie & Brock Thoene on Thursday, August 02, 2007
     "For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place...All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be...How precious to me are Your thoughts, O God!"   Psalm 139:13-17



Baby Wilke
 







    August 1, 2007 at 5:22 PM Wilke Lynn Thoene, was born eleven weeks before we expected her!   She weighs in at just 2 pounds and is so beautiful and perfect. 

     We'll post the complete story of all that happened later but wanted you all to know she has arrived and Sarah is okay!  Luke is a proud and happy Daddy!  Brock and I and all our family are so thankful!




     Continued prayers are appreciated as tiny Wilke will be in NICU for many weeks!

     Our love and thanks and praise to the Lord for this wonderful little life! Blessings and love to you all for caring so much!  We are printing out every email prayer and scripture blessing sent from you and putting them all together in a Blessing Book for Wilke to read when she is older!
    Bodie, Brock and all our family


Copyright © 2007    Thoenebooks.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home